Browse Items (349 total)

Shady Oak001.jpg
Bishop Wilmer had the first lease on this lot which ran from University Avenue where Cleveland Hall is, to Oklahoma Avenue. Apparently, he never built on it. In 1872 Mr. Hayes built the house for Dr. H.M. Anderson of Rome, Georgia, who had married…

20861932-Colmore-House001.jpg
This house was built by the University in 1887 for Mrs. Frances Sylva D’Arusmont Guthrie. She lived there with her two sons, Kenneth and William Norman. Both became clergymen and William Norman was the well know rector of St. Mark's-in-the-Bowerie in…

20861934-Colmore-House002.jpg
This house was constructed by Mr. C.W. Scofield in 1887, the same year he built the Truslow-Elliott house. The first residents, Mrs. Frances Sylva D’Arusmont Guthrie and her two sons, Kenneth and William Norman, lived in the house for one year. Mrs.…

22765937-Colmore-House003.tif
This house was constructed by Mr. C.W. Scofield in 1887, the same year he built the Truslow-Elliott house. The first residents, Mrs. Frances Sylva D’Arusmont Guthrie and her two sons, Kenneth and William Norman, lived in the house for one year. Mrs.…

22361656-Wyndcliff018.jpg

22331444-Wyndcliff005.jpg

Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2