Browse Items (351 total)

18853898-Asian-chest-in-large-bedroom.jpg

DGregg014.jpg
Built by a family who had returned from France, this house was known for its elegant appearance and gilded chairs. Unfortunately, the name of this original family is unknown. In 1909, Benjamin L. Coulson purchased the home. Following the death of…

19362324-Atkins001.jpg
Built by a family who had returned from France, this house was known for its elegant appearance and gilded chairs. Unfortunately, the name of this original family is unknown. In 1909, Benjamin L. Coulson purchased the home. Following the death of…

Atkins002 (2).jpg
Built by a family who had returned from France, this house was known for its elegant appearance and gilded chairs. Unfortunately, the name of this original family is unknown. In 1909, Benjamin L. Coulson purchased the home. Following the death of the…

22770775-Womens-Center006.jpg
Once was residence of Reverend Doctor George Myers and wife Margaret. They operated the Bairnwick School her from 1928 to 1948. In 1970, they donated the house to the university. It later was used as the French House and held the Education for…

Barnwell Cottage.jpg
This house was on Alabama Avenue, the third house from the corner where McCrady Hall is now. This lease was taken in 1870 by a Mrs. Louisa Rowland. Apparently she didn't live here long. In 1873 Mrs. E. M. Anderson had the lease. Mrs. Anderson was…

Barnwell Cottage002.jpg
This house was on Alabama Avenue, the third house from the corner where McCrady Hall is now. This lease was taken in 1870 by a Mrs. Louisa Rowland. Apparently she didn't live here long. In 1873 Mrs. E. M. Anderson had the lease. Mrs. Anderson was…

Shady Oak001.jpg
Bishop Wilmer had the first lease on this lot which ran from University Avenue where Cleveland Hall is, to Oklahoma Avenue. Apparently, he never built on it. In 1872 Mr. Hayes built the house for Dr. H.M. Anderson of Rome, Georgia, who had married…

Beasley House003.jpg
This house was built in 1889 by the Ecce Quam Bonum Club. They secured the lot back of Thompson Hall, now known as the "Union", and, by assessment on the members, raised the money to build the small wooden house. This house had probably three rooms…

EQB003_small.jpg

This house was built in 1889 by the Ecce Quam Bonum Club. They secured the lot back of Thompson Hall, now known as the "Union", and, by assessment on the members, raised the money to build the small wooden house. This house had probably three rooms…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2