Browse Items (382 total)

TW38a.jpg

1600030441.jpg
Symbolically, this house is one of the most important of Sewanee’s early buildings. The building was named for the Rev. Francis Tremlett, an English clergyman, who hosted and assisted Bishop Quintard on his trip to England in 1867 to raise money to…

22374697-Harlow's.jpg
This house stood on the road which ran to the north of the present Quintard building and curved around to the station. It was built by Rev. Franklin L. Knight, the first chaplain of the University and the instructor in Greek and Latin. The second…

Weber House (burnt
This house stood on the lot now occupied by Colonel Dudley's house, opposite the Sewanee Military Academy. Reverend Harvey O. Judd built the house in 1871. Harvey and his family were a staple of early Sewanee and Winchester life. When the Judds moved…

19045505-armchair.jpg
Matching upholstered footstool that accompanies the side chair.

19045652-DSC_0567.JPG
Two Stickley straight back chairs with side table and lamp

TW42a.jpg

TW39a.jpg

TW40a.jpg

TW41a.jpg
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2