Browse Items (1 total)

Phi Delta Theta Fraternity House013_small.jpg
The original Phi House was built in 1884 and is now the home of Mishoe Brennecke and Fred Croom. The Phi's in 1907 built a one-story structure on Georgia Avenue and later added a second floor in 1929. in 2004, the building became the McGriff Alumniā€¦
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2