Browse Items (1 total)

David McBees2_small.jpg
This house was built by Otto Fischer in 1890. The house was passed on to the University until 1900 when it was bought by Frank Lautzenheiser. He was the University gardener. He sold the house to an A. Mansfield in 1917. In 1927 Henry and Lola Hoskins…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2