Browse Items (1 total)

Corpening Hall crop.jpg
This house stood on University Avenue on the lot where the stone house owned by the University next to Mrs. Wyatt-Brown's is now.It was built in 1871 by Dr. Buchanan and described then as "large and commodious". It was a big square two storied houseā€¦
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2