Bairnwick Women's Center
Once was residence of Reverend Doctor George Myers and wife Margaret. They operated the Bairnwick School her from 1928 to 1948. In 1970, they donated the house to the university. It later was used as the French House and held the Education for Ministry offices. Barinwick later became the Women's Center in 1986 where lectures, meetings and the Sewanee Writer's Conference readings are held.
All photographs are the property of the University of the South Archives and Special Collections Department
“Bairnwick Women's Center,” Online Exhibitions and Digital History, accessed October 22, 2019, http://omeka.sewanee.edu/document/829.