Browse Items (1 total)

Cooper House.jpg
This house was built by Dr. John Haden in 1886. He had two sons at the University. The house was first leased to W.P. Stone in 1890 and to Mrs. S. Bell in 1891 under William Howe. After Mrs. Bell, this was the first house Mary Love Washington Hunt…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2